December 13, 2020
Standard Packing Quantity
Objective : To provide for profiling Standard Packing Quantity of Goods at both Item & Make levels.
Feature: In the Material Profile create/edit page Standard Packing Quantity (SPQ) is provided for at the Item level & at Make level.
This has addressed the issue of Received quantity being greater than Order Quantity to some extent, as part of such quantity mismatch was due to the SPQ limitations.
Limitation :Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) is yet to be provided for, which will complete the Order Quantity validation.
Objective : : To minimize human effort required to work with Account Statements generated.
Feature: Two dynamic elements have been provided to minimize the changes required to make the Account Statements generated take its final shape.
- Balance Sheet Difference will now be auto-calculated & highlighted in the appropriate section of the Balance Sheet.
- Auto-arrange Other Current Assets & Liabilities based on their Closing Value.
- Debit Balance Accounts under the below Account Notes will now be automatically positioned under appropriate Asset Note Heads
- Trade Payables Debit Balance Accounts will now be available under a new Note header named Loans & Advances to Suppliers under the Note Short-term Loans and Advances
- Other Current Liabilitiesdebit balance Accounts will now be available under the note header ‘Other Advances’ under ‘Short-term Loans and Advances’
- Credit Balance Accounts under the following Note-grouping will now be available under appropriate Liabilities Note head.
- Trade Receivables credit balance Accounts will now be available under a new note named ‘Loans & Advances received from Customers’ under ‘Other Current Liabilities’
- Other Current Assets credit balance Accounts will now be moved under a new note named Other Payables under the note Trade Payables.
More Payable & Receivable Account Ledgers
Objective:To provide for capturing & processing Bills for transactions happening from/to various Account Ledgers placed under Other Current Liabilities & Assets, thus provided for more Payable/Receivable tracking.
Feature: Enabling Bill tracking/processing is now provided as a Configuration for Account Ledgers grouped under Other Current Assets & Other Current Liabilities, and all their sub-groups (which already includes the Sundry Debtors & Sundry Creditors).
Such Account Ledgers enabled for Bill tracking will be treated as Payables/Receivables & will be available for processing in the Bill Settlement page.
- Sales Estimate listing page now features Total Invoice & OA values raised against the SE.
- In Indent Page’s Indent view, now Received quantity & Stock quantity can be viewed on demand.
- Sign-up process is now possible from Mobile App
Total Bugs fixed: 26
|11187||In statements page moderate popup value feild validation is not done||Normal||normal|
|11040||In auditing when GRN attachment in Party invoice tab is downloaded, the GRN invoice number should be displayed as file name||High||major|
|11227||[Expense] – Page keeps loading on clicking My expense tab after session timeout||Low||minor|
|11299||In invoice PDF when HH is unselected in invoice template the space between date and time is not displayed||Normal||major|
|11332||[Invoice Template] “PREVIEW” watermark text has displayed above Normal size in the PDF Preview page||Normal||normal|
|11091||[User][Subscription] Payment amount shall be dynamic||Normal||normal|
|10961||In sales module OA status displayed wrong value||High||major|
|10242||In mobile Purchase Performance mismatched with web Ontime supplies bar chart||Normal||major|
|11338||In Material edit page tour popup displayed below for BOM costing popup||Normal||normal|
|10400||In PO delivery due date should auto populate the required date from indent when indent number is selected||High||major|
|11240||“NON-STOCKABLE” indication symbol is not displayed in the edit JO “Material Usage” & “Items Delivered” popup||Normal||normal|
|11346||[Material issue/receipt report] – Date range field gets reset to last 30 days though current year option is filtered||High||major|
|11339||[Internal stock report] – When stock material without drawing number is issued then it is not listed in the report||Normal||major|
|11449||GRN Report not loaded records in Schnell Enterprise – ||Normal||normal|
|11341||[Invoice] – 404 not found gets displayed on clicking print button for pending invoice||Normal||major|
|10946||[Invoice] – When alternate unit is updated in View OA materials popup, unit rate value is not updated||Normal||normal|
|11250||[OA] “NON-STOCKABLE” indication symbol is not displayed in the edit OA “Materials Received” & “Material Usage” popup||Normal||normal|
|11351||In SE edit page, in invoice summary popup ‘no invoice raised’ message is not displayed when invoice not raised for the SE||Normal||normal|
|8960||[Job In Return] – Party DC drop down displayed OA numbers when Job In return type is selected||High||major|
|11251||[GRN] “NON-STOCKABLE” indication symbol is not displayed in the edit GRN JOB IN “Material Usage” popup||Normal||normal|
|11180||In GRN against JOB IN add page BOM popup “*” prefix is not displayed for child materials||Low||normal|
|9626||Upload big size files into xserp (> 30 MB)||High||blocker|
|11202||Payment failed when payment done though UPI method||High||major|
|10810||Cloud storage for file attachment/transfers [UI]||Normal||normal|
|11191||Conversion rate feild in all pages accept only 2 digit after decimal should accept 5 decimal||Normal||normal|
|11405||When status is searched from filter search, then next letter of the entered character is capitalized||Normal||normal|
Known Issues and Planned Changes that will be delivered in subsequent releases shall be found here.