September 4, 2020
Promote Sales Estimate to OA/Invoice
- Promote to OA – Clicking on this button will open an OA creation page with all data profiled in Sales Estimate pre-populated
- Promote to Invoice – Clicking on this button will open an Invoice creation page with all Sales Estimate details pre-populated.
Custom formatting of Invoice Number
Objective: To provide for configurable Invoice numbers.
Feature: An Invoice number formatter option is provided for in the Invoice Template Config page’s Header section.
- fy – Financial Year of the invoice (Alpha-numeric)
- type – Invoice Type – one of GST, Labour/Service, Bill of Supply, Delivery Challan & the like (Alpha-numeric)
- number –Serial number of Invoice for the Financial Year (Numeric)
- sub_number –Sub-number available for Super-Edits used for Invoice Serial order correction (Single Character Alpha-numeric, length not modifiable)
- :.n – First ‘n’ characters of the string will be printed
- :0N – Number of total length ‘N’ with leading zeros will be printed (excluding 0 will generate invoice nos without leading zeros)
Any Invoice format shall result in Invoice numbers Unique for the Financial Year. The max length of the format is fixed at 30 characters.
- Taxes can now be profiled for OA.
- Changelog is now provided for Invoice Template Configuration.
- Invoice PDF page-break issue is being handled in a better manner
Total Bugs fixed: 11
|10171||NOt able to update invoice template by checking Estimate no and date||High||major|
|10079||[Profile-Material] Space is not displayed between the words in the material name which was uploaded through bulk upload option||High||major|
|10015||[SE] – Though add button not clicked on clicking save button material should get saved||High||critical|
|10056||[OA] Change the Print method to wkhtml – Backend Changes||High||major|
|10055||[OA] Change the Print method to wkhtml – UI Changes||High||major|
|9905||In sales estimate alternate unit dropdown is not displayed||High||major|
|10021||[Sale – SE] Sales Estimate Edit page is not retained while opening the PDF screen to clicking “Approve/Reject” button & close PDF in edit SE page||Normal||normal|
|10155||Tax dropdown field not reseted after adding TAX to the OA.||Normal||normal|
|10157||[OA] In PDF ,Tax value added from the drop down not added to the grand total.||Normal||normal|
|9969||Able to update the status as client approved even when Sales estimate is in draft / rejected status||Normal||normal|
|10127||Page not found has displayed while click on Resources link||High||major|
Known Issues and Planned Changes that will be delivered in subsequent releases shall be found here.