Feb 13, 2020
Objective : To enhance the general look & feel of the improving ease of access, navigation & viewing.
Feature : Changes related to UI are manifold.
- Top-bar has been given a new look.
One can notice a new button at the center of the top-bar. This is a pull-down menu to provide short-cut to create any new item, say Voucher, Invoice, PO, etc from anywhere in the application.
The title of the page is also moved up to overlap the top-bar, providing additional space in the main area to render relevant data.
- Listing Page look & feel has been improved.
Search criteria have been aesthetically presented. Filled criteria are presented as Info-bubbles, clicking on which they can be edited. The ‘Quick Filter’ section has been moved to the left corner of the table.
The listing table has been fitted within a page & only the table-contents are scrolled. The download button has been moved to the bottom of the table, as the listing is always completely visible now.
Change Log – Voucher
Objective : To provide a trace of changes made to any Voucher.
Feature : A history icon will be available in the top right section of the Voucher Edit page, next to the ‘Prev’, ‘Next’ buttons. Clicking on this button will pull-down a section displaying a list of Edit history.
Clicking on the history item shall expand to show the details of the changes made in the Edit
Limitation: This feature is available only for Vouchers created after this release.
HR module Changes
- Pay-Structure Bulk Upload – Provision to Upload multiple Pay Structures in one go will be available in the Employee listing page, similar in functionality to the Upload utilities available in other Master profile sections.
- Pay-Slip Bulk Download & Mailing – In Attendance page, provision has been made to select Employees & download/email their pay-slips in bulk.
The mail-sent status of each selected item will also be displayed in place.
- Material Usage Report improvement – Though Material returned quantity was accounted for while calculating the usage, it does not provide a clear picture of how much more to be supplied & how much item is pending with the Supplier in excess of what should have been supplied.
- More clarity in Bank Reconciliation summary – Earlier representation of Bank Reconciliation summary was too ambiguous. Rectified to present information with more clarity.
Total Bugs fixed: 7
|7678||[BRS] Reconciliation summary is wrong||High||critical|
|6319||[PO] – Unable to save draft PO||High||critical|
|7773||[PO] – Unable to update or amend po||High||critical|
|8010||[Pay Structure] Should not allow duplicate description||High||major|
|7130||[PO] – In general po, approved supplier profile price is not displayed when Job order toggle is selected||High||major|
|7685||[Usage report] For BOM material expected qty displayed as 0||High||major|
|7955||Issue raised notification is received when issue is updated||High||major|
|7974||Invoice approved notification is not displayed when Invoice is approveD||High||major|
|8024||Voucher pending count for approval is not updated when vouchers are approved||High||major|
|4390||PAyslip netvalue total displays wrong value||High||major|
|7884||[Mobile] User is not logout when password changed thru web application||High||major|
|5452||[Indent po] – Material is not displayed when count is updated||High||major|
|6920||Wrong unbilled total value gets displayed||Normal||major|
|3113||DC report should display PO code under REF column for Job work DC||Normal||major|
|7910||[DC] – Returnable tag is not displayed in the pdf||Normal||major|
|4427||Import employees with invalid date and blood group, no error message is displayed||Normal||normal|
|3264||In HR-> attendance page, when click on employee no , employee details should be viewed in next tab.||Normal||normal|
|3143||Issues when user logged in with only view access||Normal||minor|
|4400||In ledger page, mouse over on import button displays import vouchers, should be import trial balance||Low||minor|
Known Issues and Planned Changes that will be delivered in subsequent releases shall be found here.