September 24, 2020
Material/Item Profile page UI rework
Specifications in Item/Material Profile
Objective: To enable profiling of Item Specifications information that might be used for various purposes & processes, including Quality Control.
Feature: A new section, namely Specifications is added to the Item Profile page. Any number of Specifications can be profiled for an Item. Each Specification consists of the following details
- Parameter – mandatory Open text field – this will be label of the Specification/Property
- Min Value – Numeric, Optional, Nullable – if the parameter has a lower tolerance value, it shall be profiled in this field
- Max Value –Numeric, Optional, Nullable – if the parameter has an upper tolerance value, it shall be profiled in this field
- Unit –Text, Optional – unit used to measure the parameter
- Inspection Method/Tool –Text, Optional – the method or tool used to assess this parameter
- Instruction/Comment –Text, Optional – any other instructions w.r.t the Specification
- QC Critical – Boolean, False by default – flag to mark the relevance of the Parameter w.r.t Quality Control
These Specifications will then be available during the QIR Process (which is also introduced in this release & explained in next section).
Quality Inspection Report
QIR will be popped open by clicking on the icon that will appear in the Item Particulars row on mouse-over.
Any Specifications & QC Instructions profiled at Item level will be listed in the pop-up. Inspection/Observation logs can be captured against the Specification Parameters so profiled in Item Master.
Even if no Specification was defined in Item Profile, a generic field named ‘REMARKS’ will be available. Apart from the Parameters & Remarks, two more data features in the QIR, namely ‘Sample No’ & ‘Quantity’ to mark any identifier for the Sample being placed under Inspection.
Quality Inspection logs thus recorded will be printed along with relevant documents
Rejection Profiling in GRN
- Carrying over the different reasons & debit value to the ICD Notes is not yet provided for. It will be available in the next immediate release.
- Partial Rejections & Rework Items taken back to Stock/Inventory will not be accounted into Stock automatically.
Other Minor Changes
- Job Invoice Print to include Party DC nos via which Job Orders were taken in.
- In the Sales Dashboard, relevant Unit of Measurements were included in the Recently Sold Items Report.
Total Bugs fixed: 4
|Unable to Open the newly Created OA PDF
|Invoice auto generated number does not display subsequent number for different type of Invoice when type is made as 0 in invoice format
|In OA edit page grandtotal is not displayed due to which prev and next icons are not displayed
|[Stores – DC] Subject of email & content of body has indicated the Invoice, instead of DC while sending email of DC PDF from DC module
Known Issues and Planned Changes that will be delivered in subsequent releases shall be found here.