September 24, 2020
Material/Item Profile page UI rework
Specifications in Item/Material Profile
Objective: To enable profiling of Item Specifications information that might be used for various purposes & processes, including Quality Control.
Feature: A new section, namely Specifications is added to the Item Profile page. Any number of Specifications can be profiled for an Item. Each Specification consists of the following details
- Parameter – mandatory Open text field – this will be label of the Specification/Property
- Min Value – Numeric, Optional, Nullable – if the parameter has a lower tolerance value, it shall be profiled in this field
- Max Value –Numeric, Optional, Nullable – if the parameter has an upper tolerance value, it shall be profiled in this field
- Unit –Text, Optional – unit used to measure the parameter
- Inspection Method/Tool –Text, Optional – the method or tool used to assess this parameter
- Instruction/Comment –Text, Optional – any other instructions w.r.t the Specification
- QC Critical – Boolean, False by default – flag to mark the relevance of the Parameter w.r.t Quality Control
These Specifications will then be available during the QIR Process (which is also introduced in this release & explained in next section).
Quality Inspection Report
QIR will be popped open by clicking on the icon that will appear in the Item Particulars row on mouse-over.
Any Specifications & QC Instructions profiled at Item level will be listed in the pop-up. Inspection/Observation logs can be captured against the Specification Parameters so profiled in Item Master.
Even if no Specification was defined in Item Profile, a generic field named ‘REMARKS’ will be available. Apart from the Parameters & Remarks, two more data features in the QIR, namely ‘Sample No’ & ‘Quantity’ to mark any identifier for the Sample being placed under Inspection.
Quality Inspection logs thus recorded will be printed along with relevant documents
Rejection Profiling in GRN
- Carrying over the different reasons & debit value to the ICD Notes is not yet provided for. It will be available in the next immediate release.
- Partial Rejections & Rework Items taken back to Stock/Inventory will not be accounted into Stock automatically.
Other Minor Changes
- Job Invoice Print to include Party DC nos via which Job Orders were taken in.
- In the Sales Dashboard, relevant Unit of Measurements were included in the Recently Sold Items Report.
Total Bugs fixed: 4
|10383||Unable to Open the newly Created OA PDF||High||major|
|10289||Invoice auto generated number does not display subsequent number for different type of Invoice when type is made as 0 in invoice format||High||major|
|10260||In OA edit page grandtotal is not displayed due to which prev and next icons are not displayed||High||major|
|10266||[Stores – DC] Subject of email & content of body has indicated the Invoice, instead of DC while sending email of DC PDF from DC module||High||major|
Known Issues and Planned Changes that will be delivered in subsequent releases shall be found here.