August 12, 2020
Objective : To provide Sales Estimate/Quote Documentation, enabling the Users to share Sales Quotes with their Customers.
Feature : This new feature is available at Sales → Sales Estimate. Functional behaviour of this module is similar to any documentation module in the application, i.e., it has
- a listing page
- a Create/Edit Page with navigations
- PDF generation with Send mail options
- Minor PDF print configurations
A few new changes in the Functional aspects are introduced with Sales Estimate, which may be provided for in other modules as & when deemed necessary & fit. They are:
- 6 Document Statuses, namely Draft, Approved, Reviewed, Rejected, Client Approved & Client Rejected.
- Of these the Client Approved & Client Rejection can be captured directly from the User’s Customer/Client, a third party achieved via action buttons embedded in the Sales Estimate email. Such links are valid for a limited period, post which they have to handle it manually. This is a first in our application, which may be extended to other modules.
- Profiling multiple Sales Contacts for Sales Estimate is provided for. The contacts will be profiled as part of the Enterprise Contact directory & will be fetched from the same.
Limitation:For now, Sales Estimate is available as a stand alone document, without any link to Order Acknowledgement or Invoice. This will be handled in subsequent release.
Other Minor Changes
- OA listing table has been rearranged to remove redundant UI elements & provided them as mouse-over float buttons.
- Sales Revenue value in Dashboard to reflect only Current FY
- Sales Revenue Chart in Dashboard to reflect Current FY vs Last FY month-on-month comparison.
- OA will now have provision to capture HSN/SAC & Discount details too
Total Bugs fixed: 26
|10042||[Migration] Material history table migration to MaterialChangelog||High||major|
|9858||[Settings – Enterprise Profile] Delivery Schedules, Multiple Units of Measurement & Gate Inward checkbox changes are not tracked in the Change Log||High||major|
|10046||[Auditing] GRN appears more than once in the ICD listing||High||critical|
|5261||In mobile sales module, payment collection chart displays wrong value||High||major|
|9863||In mobile auditing tab GRN detials page , alternate unit is not displayed in material list grid||Normal||major|
|9864||In mobile Material / material supplier overview page, material store price is not displayed instead price added in selected invoice / po is displayed||Normal||major|
|7659||[Sales] – unit is not displayed in Material Overview screen on clicking material name of pending OA||Normal||normal|
|8299||[Stores] In store check, material report displays receipt number with Qty as 0||Normal||normal|
|4868||Material rate should be dispalyed in 5 decimals in all pages||Normal||normal|
|7129||In mobile, auditing tab click on any GRN, in material details panel, Inv Qty columns displays sum of shortage and rejected Qty||Normal||normal|
|8902||In mobile when material is searched in material list page, the material is displayed twice||Normal||normal|
|8919||In mobile click on auditing panel displayed “OOPS access denied” when auditing tab is displayed should display “Enterprise not configured”||Normal||normal|
|10052||[Material] Change doesnot display the user detail in the Old change logs.||High||major|
|9865||[Material] – Alternate unit popup gets displayed when cursor moved from conversion rate field||Normal||normal|
|9796||[PO Dashboard] Update Ontime Supplies considering through delivery schedule||High||major|
|9876||[PO Material wise Report] implement the delivery schedule concept of delivery inside the reporting||High||major|
|9877||[PO wise Report] implement the delivery schedule concept of delivery inside the reporting||High||major|
|9799||[PO] – For old po next delivery date gets displayed as undefined and 0||High||major|
|9860||In PO dashboard Ontime supplied bar chart displayed in descending order||High||major|
|6917||ON time supplies chart is not displayed in Sales dashboard||High||major|
|9788||In invoice add page material list grid displays MSL warning when goods already supplied is checked||High||major|
|9906||In sales estimate edit page click on prev or next icon displays blue screen||High||major|
|9936||[GRN] – Materials of the selected Po no from last of the drop down is not displayed||High||major|
|9749||Not able to add GRN without gate inward number , displays duplicate error when gate inward field is empty||High||major|
|9337||Rows of the report gets extended outside the table||High||normal|
|10036||[Indent] material not added while created from add new material link in the indent||Normal||normal|
Known Issues and Planned Changes that will be delivered in subsequent releases shall be found here.