Order Acknowledgement, popularly known as OA, is an important artifact relevant in the Sales Process of an Organization, acting as an agreement between the Organization and a Customer, as well as a reference of what is being sold to the said Customer.
- Go to Sales >> Order Acknowledgement.
- Click + Create button at the top right.
- Fill the fields with details.
- Click Save and the page redirects to OA page.
- Initially the status of the OA will be Pending.
- Click pending to view the PDF file of the OA.
- Check and click Approve.
- The Document is approved and a unique OA number is assigned.
|Tags||Enter the keyword here|
|Party name||Select the name of the customer from the drop down|
|Type||Choose the type of sale|
|Material||Choose the material from the drop down or enter the material name in others tab if it is a not stock item|
|Remark||Enter remarks about the material|
|Price / unit||Enter the price per unit|
|Quantity||Enter the total sale quantity|
|Add||Click add button to add item to the list|
|Tax extra||Tick the check box to mention taxes in the invoice|
|Delivery due date||Choose the delivery due date|
|Party ref PO & date||Enter the party’s PO number here and choose the date|
|Payment terms||Enter the payment terms|
|+ Upload document||You can upload the party’s document like PO here|
|Document description||Enter the description about the attached document here|
|Instruction||Enter any other instruction|
Note: Fields with (*) marks are mandatory.