Other than automatically generated audit note, you can directly create debit/credit note
- Go to Audit >> Credit/Debit note.
- Click + Create.
- Enter the fields with details.
- Click Save or Approve.
- Saving will leave the entry in pending status , after which you can check and verify.
- Clicking approve will leave the entry in checked status, after which you can verify.
- Click the status and proceed.
|Tags||Enter the keyword here|
|Credit / debit toggle button||Toggle button will appear, initially button sets in credit entry, clicking the button turns blue and switch to debit entry|
|Project||You can create and choose the project to which this material belongs to or choose internal as default|
|Party name||Choose the supplier/ customer name from the list|
|Receipt no||Enter the GRN No.|
|Invoice date||Enter the Party’s invoice no|
|Invoice no||Enter the Party’s invoice date|
|Invoice value||Enter the party’s invoice value|
|Attachment||Click the button and upload, the scan copy of the party invoice|
|Description||Choose the material from the list|
|Reason||Choose the reason from the drop down|
|Quantity||Enter the quantity|
|Unit||Enter the unit of measurement|
|Rate||Enter the rate|
|+ add||Click + button and add the material to the list|