A Trial balance is a bookkeeping worksheet in which the balance of all ledgers are compiled into debit and credit account column totals that are equal. A company prepares a trial balance periodically, usually at the end of every reporting period.
A Statement of the assets, liabilities, and capital of a business or other organization at a particular point in time, detailing the balance of income and expenditure over the preceding period.
Profit & Loss Statement
The Profit and Loss (P&L) statement is a financial statement that summarizes the revenues, costs, and expenses incurred during a specified period, usually a fiscal quarter or year.
You can generate and view statements in Xserp.
- Go to Accounts >> Statements.
- You can toggle between Provisional statements and Actual statements by clicking on it.
- Choose the Date Range.
- Click the Trail Balance, to generate the Trail balance sheet.
- Click Generate BS, P&L, to generate Balance Sheet, Profit Loss Statement.
- Click the Download icon to download the data.