- Goto “Audit” >> “Credit“/”Debit” Note
- Click “+” Create
- Enter the “Fields” with Details
- Click “Save” or “Approve“
- Saving will Leave the Entry in “Pending” Status , After Which You Can “Check” and “Verify“
- Clicking “Approve” will Leave the Entry in Checked Status, After which You Can Verify
- “Click” the Status and Proceed.
||Enter the Keyword Here
|Credit / Debit Toggle Button
||Toggle Button Will Appear, Initially Button Sets In Credit Entry, Clicking The Button Turns Blue And Switch To Debit Entry
||You can Create And Choose The Project To Which This Material Belongs To or Choose Internal as Default
||Choose the Supplier/ Customer Name From The List
||Enter the GRN No.
||Enter the Party’s Invoice No
||Enter the Party’s Invoice Date
||Enter the Party’s Invoice Value
||Click the Button and Upload, the Scan Copy of The Party Invoice
||Choose the Material From The List
||Choose the Reason From the Drop Down
||Enter the Quantity
||Enter the Unit of Measurement
||Enter the Rate
||Click + Button and Add the Material To the List
Was this article helpful to you?